Sorry for going quiet! It’s been a while since I’ve posted (my last post was in January!). There’s been a few reasons why, but the simple explanation is that other things in my life have taken priority. Frankly, I’m still at a bit of a loss as to how other working mums manage to keep active blogs – if you’re one, I take my hat off to you!
Anyway, I’m back, and will try my best to keep up a semi-regular blogging schedule As far as what I’ve been up to in the six or so months I haven’t been blogging:
- My daughter is now 19 months old – how did that happen? She is a walking, talking, outgoing mummy’s girl who thinks she’s a ‘big kid’ already and is a far bigger extrovert than I am!
- I’m working four days a week which I enjoy, but it’s definitely a lot to juggle, especially when my husband has the opposite schedule to me and works five nights a week
- I’m still struggling to find time in my life for health and fitness. My husband and I are actually starting the 8 week I Quit Sugar program next week, so hopefully that will be the kick start I need to eat healthier. I’ll be sure to share my progress in future blog posts.
- I’ve become absolutely obsessed with Doterra essential oils and am using them in a variety of ways to help all members of my family. I look forward to sharing more with you about how I use this oils in my life, but if you have any questions now or would like to take a look at Doterra’s products email me at email@example.com or visit my Doterra website.
- We’ve recently been to Hawaii – my daughter’s second overseas trip (lucky girl!). I still love the place, but I’ll admit travelling with a toddler made for a very different trip to our last visit!
- I’m still learning Spanish – I’m about to start an 8 week Beginners Consolidation course and then it’s onto Intermediate level!
- We bought a house in Brisbane! We’re currently in Sydney but will make the move up next year. More on our reasons for that later.
I think that’s all you’ve missed out on. I’ll try to post more frequently and not disappear again!